INTENSE BASKETBALL TRAINING (IBT) AT THE INSTITUTE MARCH 6-27
Basketball specific conditioning and skills training, focusing on mind-body connection to help the player reach their optimal performance level. The class curriculum has been designed by expert performance coach Des Wilford and Director of Basketball Matt Barnett. Each class will be lead by Coach Wilford, who has training experience with players from high school top 100 to NBA elites.
- All classes will be conducted on the Chauncey Billups Court at the Institute
- Players will have a ball in their hands the entire hour
- Areas of focus are agility, jump training, lateral movement, hand-eye coordination, acceleration, deceleration, balance, and core strength
- The class will use Spalding training tools like weighted balls, ball sleeves, and dribbling goggles
- Players can expect to use foot ladders, hurdles, and resistance bands
- Each class will start with a motivational quote to increase focus and get players to LOCK IN before the 1 hour long class
SPRING BREAK CAMP FOR BEGINNERS TO INTERMEDIATE MARCH 28
The Institute and South Suburban Parks and Recreation have teamed up again to offer a 3-day spring break basketball camp!
This basketball camp is for beginner to intermediate players from K-5th grade boys and girls.
Date: March 28 - March 30
Location: Goodson Recreation Center 6315 S University Blvd, Centennial, CO 80121
Session 1: K-1st Grade 1:30 - 2:30pm
Session 2: 2nd - 3rd Grade 2:30 - 3:30pm
Session 3: 4th - 5th Grade 3:30 - 4:30pm
SPRING BREAK ADVANCED ALL DAY CAMP MARCH 27
The Institute and South Suburban Parks and Recreation have teamed up again to offer a 4-day spring break basketball camp!
This camp is for intermediate to advanced players from 4th to 8th grade boys and girls. In the morning the professional staff at the Institute will focus on skills and drills. After our lunch break, players will play 3v3 and 4v4 to apply the skills they have learned in a game situation.
Dates: March 27 - March 30
Location: The Institute- 1060 Plaza Drive, Highlands Ranch, CO 80126
Time: 9:00am - 3:30pm *Players need to bring their lunches
Price: $199 Resident/ $210 Non-Resident