ACCESS YOUR ROSTER(S), COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR TEAM(S)
ADD TEAM SPECIFIC CALENDAR EVENTS.....and much more
As an approved coach for the Thunder Organization, once you are signed in to your account (same info you used when you registered as a coach) you will have access to the following menu items:
Add or Edit a team bulletin
Edit game results
Edit player statistics
Post a team calendar event (practices, parties, etc.)
AGAIN....You must be signed in to your account, under the basketball page to access your team(s)
Access and communicate with your team(s):
- On the Basketball Main Page, sign in using the email and password you used when you registered as a coach. (if you do not remember your password you can reset it by clicking the ? next to password to reveal a blue tab to reset password).
- Once successfully logged in, you will see on the front page: Coach/Manager Manual
- Click team tab on Horizonal Menu to open seasons. (Once the season is underway, each team will be visible to the public and will show as you hover over this tab).
- On the right-hand side, you can scroll through each season and each team (You will only be able to see specific roster and schedule detail pertaining to the team or teams you are the designated coach on).
- Once in your specific team(s), on the left-hand menu, you will see the following menu items:
Contacts: Your contact info and any Assistant coaches contact info.
Schedule: Your teams game schedule, once determined by the league, will populate here automatically. (You can add events specific for your team and your team only, such as practices, team functions, such as parent meetings, team meetings, etc. To add an event for your team, click on the "Options" button on the right-hand side of the screen, choose add event and fill in the spaces).
Roster: This is where you'll find your rostered players and their information
Results: As results are uploaded, this is where you'll see how your team is doing
Multi-schedule: Is where you can see multiple teams at once.
This page will be updated as needed.
Should you have any specific questions that are not listed here or have trouble logging in, please contact